Financial Daily from THE HINDU group of publications
Wednesday, Sep 25, 2002
1. Madhukar Dev is the CEO of..?
2. What is `eSuds' launched by IBM?
3. According to a Dataquest-IDC India report, who is India's second best IT employer after Infosys?
4. According to IBM, a new virus, more malicious than Melissa, and capable of erasing everything on the hard drive, is doing the rounds now. Name it.
5. Which corporate entity's new baseline is `Engineering Creativity'?
6. What is codenamed `Banias'?
7. What mirror site does one get while keying in: www.alltooflat.com/geeky/elgoog?
8. Which global leader's childhood house was up for sale on eBay recently?
9. The ASCII equivalent of which mandatory character in an e-mail address is: '@'?
10. What is usually grown on a wafer during chip fabrication to serve as an insulating layer?
1. Tata Elxsi
2. It's a new dorm laundry technology that allows students to swipe a credit card or punch a code into their cell-phones to pay for washing or drying their clothes.
3. Cadence Design
4. It Takes Guts To Say Jesus
5. Tata Elxsi
6. Intel's first processor, for laptops, designed from scratch
7. A mirror site of Google, literally!
8. George W. Bush
9. The commercial at sign (@)
10. Silicon Dioxide
V.V. Ramanan firstname.lastname@example.org
Send this article to Friends by E-Mail
Stories in this Section
The Hindu Group: Home | About Us | Copyright | Archives | Contacts | Subscription
Group Sites: The Hindu | Business Line | The Sportstar | Frontline | Home |
Copyright © 2002, The
Hindu Business Line. Republication or redissemination of the contents of
this screen are expressly prohibited without the written consent of
The Hindu Business Line