Financial Daily from THE HINDU group of publications
Wednesday, May 08, 2002
1. What was the former name of Real.com?
2. Some time ago, US Internet users were allowed to register their addresses with a distinct URL extension. What is it?
3. What does the term `Moved to Atlanta' mean?
4. Who is the new Chairman of Nasscom?
5. HP's Global eBusiness Operations Pvt. Ltd in Bangalore is one of its kind in the world. What is it for?
6. What is TCS' newly launched personal finance management software called?
7. What would Hewlett-Packard `be without' in the 63 years of the company?
8. Serge Tchuruk is the CEO of .. ?
9. Which Net pioneer launched Loudcloud.com, which offers a range of technology services to get Internet companies up and running quickly?
10. What is the actual name of the standard now called `mp3'?
1. Progressive Networks
2. The extension .us
3. A reference to Web pages that have `404 File Not Found' message. The reference comes from Atlanta's telephone code, which is 404.4.
4. Arun Kumar, the Chairman of Hughes Software Systems.
5. Business Process Outsourcing
6. E.X. Personal Investment Manager (EX PIM)
7. A member of the founding families on the board of directors. Walter Hewlett, son of one of the founders, lost his seat recently.
8. Alcatel SA
9. Marc Andreessen
10. MPEG-1 layer 3.
Send this article to Friends by E-Mail
Stories in this Section
The Hindu Group: Home | About Us | Copyright | Archives | Contacts | Subscription
Group Sites: The Hindu | Business Line | The Sportstar | Frontline | Home |
Copyright © 2002, The
Hindu Business Line. Republication or redissemination of the contents of
this screen are expressly prohibited without the written consent of
The Hindu Business Line