QUIZ # 204
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
WINNERS OF QUIZ 203
1) V. Santhamani, Chennai
2) Niranjan Sankar, Madurai
3) V. A. Ambigapathy, Kolkata
- What's been called Melco Crown's '$2 billion gamble'? (Just three words)
The action of this particular drive installed in an oil well reminds us of an animal.
So this drive has a name on those lines. What's it called?
- Cole Haan, which is into shoes, handbags and accessories, is an arm of ...?
- GET TEXAN BRIEF FIN
Pranab gave it the boot. Unscramble for three words!
- Dr Elattuvalapil ... Complete this technocrat's name.
What's the most prominent billboard in this picture, sponsored by Deutsche Bank Asset Management and recently put up, displaying?
- Which word has the following meanings: "a short burst of inconsequential information." And "chirps from birds."
- Which airlines' new campaign is called 'Get More'?