QUIZ # 192
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
WINNERS OF QUIZ 191
1) Arvind Kumar Sethurayar, Kolkata
2) Abishek, Nasik
3) Divya S., Thrissur
- What was started in 1999 because Nick Swinmurn couldn't find the right pair of shoes?
- Wipro and the musical instrument believed to have roots in Persia. What's the connection?
This low-key person came into the spotlight recently. Who's he?
- What $7.4-billion deal happened in the enterprise IT space recently?
- CARD ELK BECK
- Unscramble the above for a two word name, punctuated by ‘&', in the world of tools.
- Which current Government of India enterprise was established in 1867 by two Scotsmen, George Stephen - and Alexander - at Kolkata?
Take a guess and give the name of this particular GM car?
- The name of this company, founded by engineering students Mike Lazaridis and Douglas Fregin in 1984, can be crunched to three letters. What are those?