QUIZ # 189
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
WINNERS OF QUIZ 188
1) Subashini Mani, Madurai
2) Bakyalakshmi S., Chennai
3) Sachin Sebastian, Kochi
- Who's called 'The Oracle of Hong Kong'?
- Fill up the blank. 1990-92: Robert Stempel 1992-2000: John F Smith, Jr 2000-2009: ________
- Connect the following (just two words): a) Charles Dickens' novel Little Dorrit b) Italianborn person who also went by the name Charles Bianchi c) A former chairman of the Nasdaq stock market who said one of his ventures was "one big lie"
- What's the signi ficance of the German concept 'Kurzarbeit' in these times? (Key words will do)
- Which two Indian public sector organisations make the electronic voting machines?
- Can you name this person involved with the Indian government in an advisory capacity?
- HE SNIPES ARRANGER
Unscramble the above for a threeword term denoting some sort of earnings on an investment.
What does he head?
The picture clue relating to Q No 6 was inadvertently omitted.
Winners will be adjudged based on seven questions only.