QUIZ # 171
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
WINNERS OF QUIZ 170
1) Hinda Parveen, Patna
2) Sanat Kumar Mukherji, Kolkata
3) Rabi Sankar Saha, Chennai
- Which word, coined by Ale Smidts in 2002, involves studying "consumers’ sensorimotor, cognitive and affective response to marketing stimuli"?
Who’s he and what role did he assume from Bill Gates in June 2006?
- The duo which wrote Generations in 1991 is also the founding team of Lifecourse Associates. Can you name both its partners?
- Whose product is Superpretzel?
- The name means a robot made to resemble a human. The project, with that name, has a base line that reads ‘An Open Handset Alliance Project’? Can you name it?
- Expand UTM in relation to network security.
- Which online video service was founded jointly by NBC Universal and News Corp in March 2007?