QUIZ # 160
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
WINNERS OF QUIZ 159
1) Vijayalakshmi V., Chennai
2) Anoop Ramakrishnan, Bangalore
3) Nidhi Agarwal, Hyderabad
- Which specific auto brand has been ranked as the most dependable in the US (according to JD Power and Associates) for 14 consecutive years now?
- 'Next Is What?' Whose tag line?
- Media houses are demanding the shutting down of which site, registered in Anguilla, that describes itself as "your free place to browse, share, archive and customise unlimited magazine articles uploaded by you (the members)"?
Who is seen on P. Chidambaram's right in this picture?
- Which company introduced the 'UniQT' shirts in 2004 to replace the controversial sleeveless shirts for the Cameroon football team, which it sponsored?
- SO GOT IRANIAN
An entity! Unscramble the above for a word that is derived from Greek for 'tool.'
- Forbes recently compiled a list of young CEOs (under the age of 45) with the fattest pay package in the US. Who came first in the list? Choose from the following: a) Shantanu Narayen of Adobe b) Marc Holliday of SL Green Realty c) Nabeel Gareeb of MEMC
Electronic Materials d) None of them
The Japanese Swimming Federation had a contract with three domestic brands. Despite that, it allowed its Olympic swimmers to use the swimsuit range (one of which is seen in this picture), based on encouraging feedback, of thi
s overseas company. Can you name the company and the specific range of swimsuit that you see in the picture?