QUIZ # 292
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
WINNERS OF QUIZ 291
1. Maheshwari R., Chennai
2. Anup Ghosh, Bangalore
3. Anu Manikanda Pandian, Tiruchi
- RED TRANSACTED HARD
Unscramble the above for a twoword name of a global financial institution.
- The name of this company is derived, according to it, "from the 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet..." Taken along with another English alphabet, the name "signifies a combination of the old and modern worlds or traditional securities trading techniques
married with cutting-edge technology." Which name?
- R. S. Butola is the new Chairman of ...?
The logo of which Europebased, multinational financial services firm?
- Which now-defunct Spanish motorcycle maker was famous for a model called Sherpa T?
- Which is the parent of the online retail company Piperlime?
- The Danish town of Billund housed the first of a kind of theme park way back in 1968. Which theme park?