QUIZ # 205
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
WINNERS OF QUIZ 204
1) Saad Ahmad, Patna
2) Anupam Bhowal, New Delhi
3) Priyesh Shah, Mumbai
WINNERS OF QUIZ 205
1) Sushil Kumar Tewari, New Delhi
2) Arafat Alam, New Delhi
3) C. N. Andrew, Chennai
Can you name this Planning Commission member?
- Which company launched the 'Drivers Wanted' ad campaign in 1995?
- Walt Disney had already registered a name that the founders of a particular Web site had in mind. So the Web site founders repeated the last letter of the name to make it a four-letter name. Can you name the site?
- PEAK CRISES FORUM ON Unscramble the above to get a word for 'Tales of Altruism, Terrorism, and Poorly Paid Prostitutes'.
- "This is very evident in the financial community – that money has become everything. The absence of clear moral purpose is something that is very troubling." Which former chief of a business empire said so recently?
- China has detained executives of which mining company on charges of espionage and bribery?
- This particular Rolls-Royce model was known as RR4 during the development phase. What's it called now?
This is a logo of a group of economies. What's the name?