QUIZ # 198
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
WINNERS OF QUIZ 197
1) Rizwana Khatun, Aligarh
2) Andalibur Rahman, Patna
3) Pratik Sinhal, Bangalore
- Changes in which particular accounting norm, dealing with changes in foreign exchange rates, has helped Indian companies report better profit figures for last year?
What platform did he create 11 years ago?
- Which company, created by Alexander Wilson, has been part of the General Motors' empire since 1925?
- Can you name the family (six letters) which owns a 10 per cent stake in MTN, and is therefore the second biggest shareholder in the company?
- I, ARSENIC VEGAN - Unscramble for a two-word luxury brand.
- Instant messaging computer program ICQ is a homophone for which phrase?
- Whose instant coffee product is Via?