QUIZ # 191
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
WINNERS OF QUIZ 190
1) Ramachandra M. Bhat, Bangalore
2) Appekere Roopa Jain, Bangalore
3) S. R. S. Chavan, Bangalore
- Which cricketer has licensed his name, which among other things will be used as the title for a restaurant chain called '... Da Dhaba' (the blank given to hide a giveaway)?
- CAIRN HAD THEM
Unscramble the above for a twoword name of an outsourcing firm in the news.
- One of the independent candidates contesting from the Mumbai South constituency is the country head of ABN Amro. Can you name the person?
Can you name him? His book was the basis for a blockbuster movie.
- Which phrase, coined by James Carville, was used during Bill Clinton's successful 1992 campaign?
- What's the name of the famous traditional embroidery from Lucknow?
Which Chrysler emblem is this?
- Which former Soviet youth activist, who later became an oligarch, was arrested on October 25, 2003, at Novosibirsk airport?