QUIZ # 181
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
WINNERS OF QUIZ 180
1) Nidhi Chandna, Bangalore
2) B.N.Iyer, Secunderabad
3) Mumtaz Alam, Faridabad
The logo of a Japanese white goods maker. Who?
- Which café, founded in 1871, found mentions in the popular novel Shantaram?
- Which two companies merged to form the eyewear company Essilor in 1972?
- James Jones resigned from the board of which company in order to join as the national security adviser to Barack Obama?
- Which company owns the Depend line of disposable underwear?
This economist is a Nobel laureate. He shared the prize with more popular economists. Can you name him?
- UNROLL, INVITED A SUITOR
Unscramble the above for a twoword name of something that had a deep socioeconomic and cultural impact, to start with, in Britain.
- Apple, early last year, had teaser ads with which fiveword phrase as a prelude to the launch of the Macbook Air?