QUIZ # 159
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
WINNERS OF QUIZ 158
1) Meenakshi Anand, Chennai
2) R. Ramamurthy, Chennai
3) Bhavani Muthuswamy, Chennai
- Which eightletter name is common to a clothes brand (brought out by an eponymous group), a tribe of native Americans and a 1987 hit by Swedish hard rock band Europe?
- Russell Crowe portrayed a real-life character in a film that told the inside story of the tobacco industry. Name a) the film, and b) the real-life character portrayed by Crowe?
- Hungary has the right to use the Tokaji wine geographical label. Hungary has until now accepted that wine produced by a very small chunk of which other country is eligible for the Tokaji label (something that the other country sees as disadvantageous n
- RE-RETURN E-PEN
The origin of the word to be unscrambled is French. And the verb in that language means "to undertake." What's the English word?
- Which condom maker, not an official Olympics sponsor, is said to have cashed in on the event by releasing ads in which condoms are made to appear like basketball nets, bicycle wheels, archery targets, gymnastic rings, water inside the swimming pool an
d so on?
Which four-letter brand name fits inside the bordered blue oval?
- Which company gets its name from the optimal temperature for popping corn?
Which brand is this?