QUIZ # 109
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
WINNERS OF QUIZ #108
1) Renu Jhunjhunwala, Kolkata
2) Ajith Sankar, Coimbatore
3) Mukta Jindal, New Delhi
- Rahodeb, an anagram of his wife's name Deborah, was the name John Mackey reportedly used anonymously in Yahoo! chat boards between 1999 and 2006 sometimes to praise his company and other times to criticise rivals such as Wild Oats. Which company's CEO
- Dubbed 'The New Google' by some, this company founded by Mendel Rosenblum and his wife Diane Green in 1998 made its market debut recently. Can you name it?
- 'Waddle Around And Meet New Friends' says the base line for something, described as Canada's You- Tube story, which has been bought by The Walt Disney Co recently. What's the name for this online forum?
- It's being dubbed as the return to his pet sector. He has recently resigned as advisory board chairman of Apax Partners, a buyout firm, to join energy investment firm Riverstone Holdings. Who's he?
- Lionsgate Film Studio believes 15 companies have used its trademarked phrase from the 1987 film 'Dirty Dancing' to sell their wares, and has sued them. The six words in the trademarked phrase come from Patrick Swayze's quote in the climax of that film.
Which line is this?
- Paul —, an Indian businessman, has planned the launch of — Pacific Airlines in the UAE. The blanks are to be filled with the same word. What's the single word?
- "It was sometime early in 1986, the first year of the decline of my firm, Salomon Brothers. Our chairman, John Gutfreund, left his desk at the end of the trading floor and went for a walk." First lines of which book?
- AIM ALL: MAGNA, MARK, RUB
Unscramble the above for a threeword name of an Indian businessman.
Which name has been removed from this Ford division logo?
The president and CEO of this multinational company came calling to India recently. Which company does he head?
Comments & Letters to the Editor to: email@example.com
Subscribe to: Business Line
Dabhol power regenerated
Tracking the rains
Sethusamudram Canal Project
India Inc's overseas acquisition