QUIZ # 12
To get answer, point at the ANSWER icon
WINNERS OF QUIZ #11
1) Sampat S. Choudhari, Chittorgarh
2) Harish Venkateswaran, Kozhikode
3) K. Suresh, Hyderabad
- A company diversified in 1994, launching a brand whose name is said to be a combination of the company's name and a word meaning "a necklace of gold coins," or, alternatively, a combo of words meaning 'body' and 'love.' Which is this Indian brand?
- Which among the following is not an RPG group company: a) CESC Ltd; b) Phillips Carbon Black; c) Zensar Technologies; d) BF Utilities; e) Nitel
- The name of which national airliner means 'united' in Arabic?
- It was earlier called the Colonial Stadium. It's now the Telstra Dome, the indoor stadium which was the venue of the three one-day internationals between Australia and World XI. This primarily broadcasting company, whose major shareholder is Kerry Stoke
s, holds a large stake in the Telstra Dome. Which company?
- 4 Ps of marketing: Philip Kotler; 4 As of marketing: ?
- If the project area comprises Chayvo, Odoptu and Arkutun Dagi, and the participants are Exxon Neftegas, SODECO, affiliates of Rosneft, and ONGC Videsh, what's the name of the project?
- "October 2, 1996. The day it all changed. The day I started never to take anything for granted. The day I learned to take charge of my life." Which company has launched a new range, and name the range too, inspired by the man who said these words?
- SONY URGENT!
Unscramble the above for a two-word organisation name, with a '&' in between.
Comments & Letters to the Editor to: email@example.com
Subscribe to: Business Line
Dabhol power regenerated
Tracking the rains
Sethusamudram Canal Project
India Inc's overseas acquisition