Financial Daily from THE HINDU group of publications
Wednesday, Dec 18, 2002
2. DoT has given the signal for a Net exchange in the country. What would it be called?
3. In cyber talk, what is `terminal emulation'?
4. Which public sector giant has launched arogyadeep.com, a medical portal?
5. With what is TCP Port Number 80 associated?
6. If Sony has PlayStation, what does Nintendo have?
7. What does the text abbreviation DIKU stand for?
8. Which world leader in PCs is headquartered at Round Rock, Texas?
9. Who is to be the new country head of Yahoo! India?
10. Ahmedabad's Chirag and Amol Patel have pioneered a convergence tool, the first of its kind in the world. Name it.
2. NIXI (National Internet Exchange of India)
3. It refers to making a computer respond like a particular type of terminal.
7. Do I Know You
8. Dell Computer.
9. Darren Gocher
Stories in this Section
The Hindu Group: Home | About Us | Copyright | Archives | Contacts | Subscription
Group Sites: The Hindu | Business Line | The Sportstar | Frontline | Home |
Copyright © 2002, The
Hindu Business Line. Republication or redissemination of the contents of
this screen are expressly prohibited without the written consent of
The Hindu Business Line